What to Look for in a London Based IT Support Partner
It’s all too easy to forget the importance of reliable IT. When technology goes wrong you can lose precious data, time and money – so having a team of experts behind you is imperative.
With the right help, you can prevent lost working hours, avoid downtime and increase productivity.
Whether you’re looking for full IT Outsourcing or just an extra pair of hands, choosing the right IT company can be a tough decision. Consider the following:
- Customised Services: You’ll need an IT Support Company who can offer a wide choice of customised, flexible packages to cater for your needs and future growth.
- All-Inclusive Support: When things go wrong, the last thing you need is a hefty bill to get everything fixed. All-inclusive IT support with no hidden charges is the best option. Check what services come with your package so you know what to expect.
- Fast Response Times: When you need expert advice or onsite help, you’ll want someone who can respond quickly. Fast response times within ten minutes or less are a must.
- Clear Communication: Outsourcing your IT should make life easier, so the last thing you need is jargon and unclear communication. Your IT Support Company should always keep you in the loop, ensuring you fully understand your systems.
- 24x7 IT Support Services: No matter what time of day, there should always be a technician available to provide remote or onsite support.
Accreditations: Your chosen IT Support Company should have a range of IT accreditations – ensuring they are an experienced, qualified team.
Top tip: Look out for the Microsoft Gold Certified Partner badge.
At Netstar we take the time to get to know your business and become a fundamental part of your team.
For more information on choosing your ideal IT support partner, call our London-based team today.